I watched it tonight. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It really touched me. I cried so much during this movie.
It really made me respect the people with those type of jobs even more.
Anyone else seen this movie.
I thought it was one of the best i have ever seen. It makes you think about the people that really have that job.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I watched it tonight. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It really touched me. I cried so much during this movie.
It really made me respect the people with those type of jobs even more.
Watched it a couple of weeks ago. Loved it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Great Movie...it has funny parts, action parts and emotional times as well.
haven't seen it yet but it looks pretty good......is it worth renting?......like i said it looks good but A LOT of movies look good.
Its worth buying IMO. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
Way to soft for me. Doesnt hold a candle to backdraft in my opinion.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
sure it is better than backdraft because it is more realistic. they actually wear all the gear in ladder 49. i have watched it 3 times.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Bookmarks